At Reporty, we strive to enhance the way people communicate with emergency forces to save lives! We allow citizens to call for help with accurate information, by simply tapping a button. Our platforms allow the emergency forces, better understand the callers situation and provide an efficient response in shorter time. We are seeking for the industry’s best team to build this crucial product. Join us, and you’ll be taking part in building something that never been done!
We are seeking a Product Manager to improve and invent our B2C products. In this role, you will join the product team and work closely with the dev team and design team. Using data and users feedback, you will derive an understanding of the users needs and will use this to define and drive improvements to our ability to understand users, provide a better experience and ultimately, help saving lives.
The right person has high levels of Product vision, Users and market research, defining the product and create a detailed work plan.
Skills and Requirements:
- At least 3 years of experience as a B2C product manager.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in mobile product management.
- Proven experience building and launching successful global B2C products.
- Deep understanding of product design, technology, and business.
- Outstanding UX understanding and skill – able to truly understand his users.
- Experienced with user segmentation and analytics.
- Wearable/IOT product experience- a big advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Proven ability to influence cross functional teams without formal authority
- An owner able to lead his domain.
- Technical background- a big advantage.