We are looking for a passionate, professional, hands on researcher to design and develop machine-learning algorithms in production with web-scale load and real-time performance in order to provide people the help they need in emergency situations.
In this position you will be exposed to relevant Homeland Security Datasets streaming from hundreds of thousands of endpoints and you will use machine learning techniques in order to provide valuable insights to first responders on their way to save lives.
skills and requirements:
- BSc Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Electronics Engineering or related fields.
- Theoretical and Practical background in Statistics and Statistical Machine-Learning.
- Practical experience/knowledge in developing algorithms in the fields of data science or machine learning.
- 3+ years experience in researching and implementing algorithms using R and Scala.
- Experience with Spark and Big Data processing in production systems.
- Good analytical skills and original thinking.
- MSc/PhD Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Electronics Engineering or related fields – advantage.