The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years’ experience progressively increasing strategic relationships and channel distribution responsibilities in a fast growing, technology centric company.
- Build, foster and maintain strategic relationships with key business and channel distribution partners to grow company footprint and market share.
- Develop and negotiate partner, teaming and reseller agreements with strategic partners.
- Develop a pipeline of sales opportunities and leads through key channels and strategic partner relationships.
- Work effectively with senior executives and field sales organization(s) from the partner organizations on a consistent basis, to educate and embrace our brand, value proposition and market differentiation.
- Build and maintain business plans with partners to support revenue growth objectives.
- Collaborate with leadership teams across Sales, Marketing and Engineering to ensure a uniform messaging and achievable goals/agendas are driven.
- Meet and make initial joint sales calls with prospective customers to help qualify the opportunity in the early stages of the sales cycle and discovery process.
- Role is based in NYC and will require frequent travel depending on company needs.
- University Degree or College Diploma or equivalent.
- At least 8 years of work experience in the high-tech industry, ideally managing global alliances and channel partners.
- Strong communication, problem-solving, and leadership skills with the ability to serve as a conduit and key technical/business resource between partners and Carbyne.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and work independently
- Must be comfortable operating in an environment where there are often processes and systems that need to be built/optimized in the course of day-to-day business.
- Broad Public Safety industry contacts
- Demonstrated experience in building relationships with Partners
- High business acumen.
- Excellent oral and written communication proficiency.
- Experience of working in a start-up, SaaS company would be a big advantage.
- Preferred experience with following:
- 911 Equipment and Systems
- Voice Network Technologies (including VoIP)
- IP-Based Emergency Communications
- PSAP Equipment and Call Handling Systems
- Computer Aided Dispatch
- Location / Mapping Services