We are looking for an Executive Assistant who has the ability to maintain composure, thrives in a fast-paced environment and can switch gears seamlessly. In addition, this Executive Assistant must be proactive, flexible, have strong attention to detail and have a positive attitude. This top-notch Executive Assistant will anticipate high level needs and handle all administrative responsibilities of being a true right hand to the team.
- The Executive Assistant will provide all administrative support to the Executives and others as needed
- Travel arrangements
- Calendar management
- Coordinate extensive meetings
- Track and process expenses
- Work with service providers & Contractors
- Manage the day to day office activities, duties and employees well being.
- Create travel agendas
- Assist with project work as needed by Executives
Desired Skills and Experience:
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience supporting an Executive at VP level or above
- Bachelor’s Degree from a well-established college preferred