- Identify new opportunities for Carbyne to penetrate new accounts.
- Generate Business leads
- Build and deliver management presentations that can articulate how we will win the business case for the opportunities.
- Responsibility for building account pipeline, developing opportunities and closing net new business.
- Responsibility for developing unique customer relationships and value propositions to position Carbyne for closing net new contracts.
- recruit and train sales team
Skills and Requirements:
- Have a proven track record in identifying, qualifying and closing new business within the targeted accounts:
- Corporate America domain of sales to Public Safety org.
- Accountable and well organized
- Experience with system integration of a large scale products.
- Understanding of the enterprise and government procurement process.
- Understanding of the enterprise budget and ability to estimate “price to win”.
- Ability to create and execute long term sales plans.
- Ability to identify strategic teammates and work with other system integrators and product vendors.
- Ability to work well in an early stage startup environment.
- Self motivated with a can-do approach.