Who we are?
Carbyne is the leading expert in the fields of location sharing, real-time communication, and incident predictive analytics.
We aim to change the way people interact with authorities in emergency and nonemergency situations (911/municipalities). Our Real-time communication ecosystem enables the public to deliver smart and rich data to command and control centers worldwide via Real-time video streaming, exact location including indoor positioning ability and IP /TDM communication.
The fact that we are a complete eco-system, integrating into existing Public Safety Answering Points (PSAPs) with ease, means that our system goes beyond anything the public or private sector has seen before.
What you can expect to work on in this role
- Learn the Carbyne sales process and understand our core technology in order to effectively sell to prospective customers.
- Work with your assigned Account Executive, as well as Management to determine a strategic sales approach.
- Identify decision makers amongst the targeted leads in order to start the sales process.
- Present and sell Carbyne products and services to current and potential customers through high volumes of phone calls.
- Follow up on leads and referrals resulting from field activity, the Carbyne Marketing team, Channel Partners, and individual prospecting.
- Support your Account Executive by staying on top of crucial sales activities including cold calling, strategic emails, booking meetings, and prospecting.
- Maintain accurate account information and activity detail in Customer Relationship Management system (CRM).
What we expect from you:
- 1+ years of business-to-business sales experience/training OR equivalent combination to education and experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year College/University
- Technology industry experience/Knowledge- preferred.
- Basic skill level of Microsoft Office.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding phone skills and ability to handle a high volume of calls per day.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to influence, negotiate, and gain commitment at all organizational levels.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, self-directed, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong decision-making, problem resolution, and creative thinking skills.
- Personal drive and internal motivation towards high achievement.
- Sense of humor.
- Achievement Focus: Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; recognizes and acts on opportunities; sets and achieves challenging goals; takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
- Sales Skills: Achieves sales goals; initiates new contacts; maintains customer satisfaction; maintains records and promptly submits information; overcomes objections with persuasion and persistence.
- Innovation: Displays original thinking and creativity; generates suggestions for improving work; develops innovative approaches and ideas.
- Customer Service: Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; meets commitments; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service.
- Problem Solving: Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions.
- Written Communications: Edits work for spelling and grammar; presents numerical data effectively; varies writing style to meet needs; writes clearly and informatively.
- Oral Communication: Demonstrates group presentation skills; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; speaks clearly and persuasively.
- Adaptability: Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Planning/Organizing: Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources; sets goals and objectives; develops realistic action plans.