You will be in charge of the Integration process, design and implementation of Reporty homeland security systems in a variety of deployment schemes in governmental and private sectors. You will lead the Integration process with national first responders systems and PSAPs such as 911 and 112 systems in USA, Europe, Asia and South America.
Who we are?
Reporty is the leading expert in the fields of location sharing, real-time communication, and incident predictive analytics.
We aim to change the way people interact with authorities in emergency and nonemergency situations (911/municipalities). Our Real-time communication ecosystem enables the public to deliver smart and rich data to command and control centers worldwide via Real-time video streaming, exact location including indoor positioning ability and IP /TDM communication.
The fact that we are a complete eco-system, integrating into existing Public Safety Answering Points (PSAPs) with ease, means that our system goes beyond anything the public or private sector has seen before.
Skills and Requirements
- Proven knowledge and experience in networking and full knowledge of the OSI model and deep understanding of 1-7 Network Layers- must!
- Deep understanding and knowledge in VoIP and Streaming Technologies: SIP, RTSP, RTMP, Asterisk, Kamalio, SIP-to-PSTN gateways, SIP Trunk, Wowza, WebRTC- a big advantage
- Strong understanding of Windows systems and internals: batch scripting, services, etc.
- Strong understanding of Linux systems and internals: batch scripting, system configuration etc.
- Experience with configuring routers and firewalls
- Project management experience – Demonstrated experience in Change Management projects
- Superior thought leadership
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to drive results effectively for multiple projects and/or tasks simultaneously
- Must be an outstanding analytical thinker and problem solver, comfortable working in data analytics and able to resolve complex problems independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to interact with senior leaders
- Must possess high motivation, enthusiasm, and dedication to deliver results within strict timeframes
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time abroad