We are looking for a talented engineer that will be responsible for end-to-end development of our life-saving platform. We develop Real-Time communication, Video, VoIP and mobile platform that supports national emergency services all over the world, that also based on a Machine Learning algorithm that provides an accurate indoor position.
You will be developing high-performance, elastic and resilient micro-services architecture while leveraging reactive frameworks (AKKA) with highly scalable infrastructure designed for web-scale loads in order to provide people the help they need in emergency situations.
You will be in charge of services development, from cluster infrastructure to the server logic.
The Challenges You Will Face:
- Developing an Emergency 911 Eco-System.
- High Availability – Federal SLA support should be incorporated into the architecture.
- Services should respond quickly even under a surge of requests.
- Highly Resilient services achieved by Fault-Tolerant and Self-Healing functionalities.
- Developing our solution across global regions in order to provide any person in the world the ability to contact emergency services as quickly and most effectively as possible.
- Solving public safety real world problems such as Indoor Positioning, Scene Detection from live video and audio streams by machine learning techniques with real-time performance.
Skills and Requirements
- A graduate with honors of Computer Science or Software Engineering- 85+ average -Must
- Ability to resolve complex problems and handling challenging engineering and development tasks
- Experience in Java server-side development (Scala- a big advantage).
- Knowlege of modern Databases (SQL & No-SQL).
- Strong OOP and Design Patterns skills.
- Extensive knowledge with multithreading and concurrency.
- Hard worker with excellent interpersonal skills 🙂
- Knowlege with AKKA, Scala and Reactive application development.
- Knowlege with AWS & Spark
- Experience with UI technologies.
- Participation in open source projects.
- Knowlege with Agile methodology (Scrum).