We are looking for an Office Manager/ Executive Assistant who has the ability to maintain composure, thrives in a fast-paced environment and can switch gears seamlessly. In addition, You must be proactive, independent, flexible, strong attention to detail and have a positive attitude. This top-notch Office Manager & P.A will anticipate high-level needs, handle all administrative responsibilities and ensure the Wellbeing & Happiness of the team.
- Organize and coordinate office operations and procedures in order to ensure organizational efficiency and growth.
- Provide all administrative support to the Executives and others as needed:
- Travel arrangements
- Calendar management
- Coordinate extensive meetings
- Track and process expenses
- Work with service providers & Contractors
- Working closely with the HR team in order to ensure the Wellbeing & Happiness of the team: Onboarding of new employees, responsibility for team spirit: Organize Happy Hours, Team building activities and ensuring that each employee has all the necessary tools to accomplish his job successfully.
Who we are?
Carbyne is the leading expert in the fields of location sharing, real-time communication, and incident predictive analytics.
We aim to change the way people interact with authorities in emergency and nonemergency situations (911/municipalities). Our Real-time communication ecosystem enables the public to deliver smart and rich data to command and control centers worldwide via Real-time video streaming, exact location including indoor positioning ability and IP /TDM communication.
The fact that we are a complete eco-system, integrating into existing Public Safety Answering Points (PSAPs) with ease, means that our system goes beyond anything the public or private sector has seen before.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position at a High-tech/Start-up company.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a well-established college- preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience supporting an Executive at VP level or above
- A people person with a passion for helping others while providing high level of service.
- Experience in managing welfare activities including setting a budget.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multi-task, independence and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Bright sense of humor -is a must 🙂