Who we are?
Carbyne is the leading expert in the fields of location sharing, real-time communication, and incident predictive analytics.
We aim to change the way people interact with authorities in emergency and nonemergency situations (911/municipalities). Our Real-time communication ecosystem enables the public to deliver smart and rich data to command and control centers worldwide via Real-time video streaming, exact location including indoor positioning ability and IP /TDM communication.
The fact that we are a complete eco-system, integrating into existing Public Safety Answering Points (PSAPs) with ease, means that our system goes beyond anything the public or private sector has seen before.
- Working closely with Carbyne`s sales team, enabling new sales opportunities by constantly collecting information about customer’s new requirements, changes in customer’s technical environment in order to translate them to new sales opportunities and high awareness for competitive situations/Market research.
- Product demonstration and presentation – Prepare, Present and Demonstrate company’s products to Carbyn`s prospect customers.
- Work and communicate efficiently with the customer, internal and external interfaces in order to provide the best solution for the customers.
- Communicating all technical and marketing documentation to the customers-ability to make a productive discussion, gather the relevant technical information, lead technical calls and instruct the client for the right solution both in a pilot as well as in a production integration.
- Working closely with R&D, products managers, Sales managers, delivery & support teams.
- In-depth knowledge of the company value proposition, technology, and roadmap.
- The Pre-sale Engineer will be an integral part of our Sales team and as such he will be grounded and measured in contributing to achieving sales targets.
Qualifications and Skills
- At least 3 years of experience as a Pre-sale Engineer in a High-Technology company in the field of: Telecommunication/Cyber security/ Networking/VoIP.
- Proven Technical Knowledge in IP networking
- B.Sc in Software Engineering / Communication Engineering/ Electrical Engineering or equivalent desired- a big advantage.
- Experience in managing sales process, technical and commercial view, building proposals, response to tenders and project implementations.
- Experience with sale processes in government entities- a big advantage
- Strong customer facing approach & Presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and able to technically lead a project throughout its lifecycle.
- A Team player.
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills.