Designing and implementing high-performance, elastic and resilient VoIP services architecture while leveraging reactive frameworks with highly scalable infrastructure designed for web-scale loads in order to provide people the help they need in emergency situations. You will be in charge of end-to-end real-time communication software development, from the client side native libraries up to cluster infrastructure and the server logic.
What we need from you:
- Graduate of Computer Science, Software Engineering.
- +3 years of hands-on experience in real-time communication.
- Strong OOP skills, fluent with C++ Standard Library.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Multithreading and Networking.
- Deep knowledge and experience with VoIP Stacks, SIP Clients, SIP Servers, RTSP.
- Video\Audio codes, packetization, encryption and transport.
- Skilled and independent architect and developer capable of researching and handling challenging engineering and development tasks.
- Mobile development experience.
- Boost and C++11 experience.