Reporty is looking for a Senior Technical Support Engineer to join our Global Operations team in order to provide our clients, national first responders systems (911/112) and governmental sectors worldwide , technical support for our Real-time emergency platform. You will be a part of the integration and implementation process of our innovative Homeland Security Systems products in a variety of deployment schemes, and ensure that our customers receive the highest level of service 24/7.
Who we are?
Reporty is the leading expert in the fields of location sharing, real-time communication, and incident predictive analytics.
We aim to change the way people interact with authorities in emergency and nonemergency situations (911/municipalities). Our Real-time communication ecosystem enables the public to deliver smart and rich data to command and control centers worldwide via Real-time video streaming, exact location including indoor positioning ability and IP /TDM communication.
The fact that we are a complete eco-system, integrating into existing Public Safety Answering Points (PSAPs) with ease, means that our system goes beyond anything the public or private sector has seen before.
Description / Responsibilities:
- Focal point for all customer facing production issues from inspection till resolution.
- Provide Technical client support for Reporty`s customers worldwide, via phone, E-mail, web and remote sessions.
- Maintain customer’s CRM support tickets.
- Analyze and resolve operational and technical issues raised by the customer.
- Improve client references by writing and maintaining documentation.
- Obtain vast knowledge in software installation, functionality and configuration
- Carry out debug sessions independently.
- Perform production system and home system upgrades.
- Generate and maintain support procedures, best practices and guidance in Reporty’s shared community platform.
Skills and Requirements:
- At least 3 years of experience as a Technical Support Engineer in a global company.
- Fluent English, both written and verbal.
- Proven knowledge and experience in networking and full knowledge of the OSI model, deep understanding of 1-7 Network Layers.
- Understanding and knowledge in VoIP.
- Strong understanding of Windows and internals.
- Experience with configuring routers and firewalls.
- Ability to work beyond working hours.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Superior thought leadership.
- Must be an outstanding analytical thinker and problem solver, comfortable working in data analytics and able to resolve complex problems independently.
- Experience with customer relationship management systems (CRM).
- Willingness to travel to customers- Up to 20%.
Nice To have:
- Understanding and knowledge of Streaming Technologies: SIP, RTSP, RTMP, Asterisk, Kamalio, SIP-to-PSTN gateways, SIP Trunk, Wowza, WebRTC- Big advantage.
- Experience with Linux Operating Systems
- Writing SQL queries
- Additional languages