We are looking for a full-time Strategic Relationship and Channel Manager.
Can be a remote office role in any major city in the US ( ideally New York City based).
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years progressively increasing channel/strategic relationship management responsibilities in a fast growing/SaaS company partnering with the Sales, Marketing and Engineering teams.
· Maintains and expands relationships with assigned channel and strategic partners.
· Achieving sales objectives and profitability by working with and through sales channels and strategic business partners.
· Understand and communicate the business value and market differentiation of Carbyne and Reporty technologies to partners and customers.
· Developing pipeline of sales opportunities and leads through key channels and strategic partner relationships.
· Work effectively with senior executives and field sales organization(s) from the partner organizations on a consistent basis.
· Manage key metrics that will continue to evolve with the growth of the business.
· Responsible for building business plans to support revenue growth objectives.
· Responsible for leading and assisting sales team in discussions involving strategic partners.
· Must be comfortable operating in an environment where there are often processes and systems that need to be built/optimized in the course of day-to-day business.
· Work closely with Carbyne leadership teams across Sales /Marketing/Engineering etc. to ensure a uniform messaging and achievable goals/agendas are driven.
· Meet and make initial joint sales calls with prospective customers to help qualify the opportunity in the early stages of the sales cycle and discovery process.
· University Degree or College Diploma or equivalent.
· At least 8 years of work experience in the high-tech industry, ideally managing global alliances and channel partners.
· Strong communication, problem-solving, and leadership skills with the ability to serve as a conduit and key technical/business resource between partners and Carbyne
· Ability to handle multiple assignments and work independently
· Broad industry contacts
· Demonstrated experience in building relationships with Partners
· Willingness and ability to accommodate different time zones.
· High business acumen.
· Excellent oral and written communication proficiency.
· Experience of working in a start-up, SaaS and/or Public Safety industry would be a big advantage.
· Preferred experience with following:
- 911 Equipment and Systems
- Voice Network Technologies (including VoIP)
- IP-Based Emergency Communications
- PSAP Equipment and Call Handling Systems
- Computer Aided Dispatch
- Location / Mapping Services