We are looking for a System Architect that will be in charge of the design, integration process and implementation of our innovative HLS products in a variety of deployment schemes in the governmental and private sectors. You will lead the integration process with national first responders systems and PSAPs such as 911 and 311 systems in US.
You will be reviewing RFC’s, Specifications, Protocols and Standards of NG911 and designing system architectures and API’s between different Functions in order to enable integration between the systems and allow full duplex communication between all the components in our global infrastructure and external Providers and Gateways in order to make NG911 a reality (New-York based).
Skills and Requirements
- At least 4 years of experience as a System Architect or other similar position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other technical degree related to job description.
- Proven knowledge and experience in networking and full knowledge of the OSI model: a deep understanding of 1-7 Network Layers.
- Deep understanding and knowledge in VoIP and Streaming Technologies such as: SIP, RTSP, RTMP, Asterisk, Kamalio, SIP-to-PSTN gateways, SIP Trunk, Wowza, WebRTC.
- Experience and knowledge with writing and integrating RESTfull API’s – Json, XML based. The candidate should have proven experience in designing, implementing and integrating the API’s.
- Proven experience in integrating between different products via API’s
- Proven experience with DB schemes, designing DB data models, and working with various data bases: mysql, oracle, microsoft, etc. NoSQL – advantage
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to drive results effectively for multiple projects and/or tasks simultaneously
- Must be an outstanding analytical thinker and problem solver, comfortable working in data analytics and able to resolve complex problems independently.