You will be leading and grow a highly qualified and talented team of engineers using agile methodologies towards realizing Reporty set of products and eco-system in the homeland security sector through excellence in execution. You will be responsible for the development strategies and methodologies of the mobile, back-end, front-end, command & control and real-time teams.
Skills and Requirements:
- A graduate of Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- 6+ years of software development experience.
- 2+ years of experience as an R&D manager in start-up companies.
- Highly talented engineer with a background in back-end development (Scala\Java\C++) and Cloud IaaS (AWS) in an SOA infrastructure with High Scalability.
- Knowledge of mobile development (Android\iOS)- Advantage!
- Extensive knowledge and experience in multi-threaded, concurrent, asynchronous and message driven systems.
- Experience with Agile teams management.
- Experience with TDD and Continuous Integration methodologies in a development strategy.
- Proven experience as a development team leader, motivator, and mentor.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills.