Reporty is looking for a driven, results oriented, energetic VP Sales to focus on establishing the company’s Strategic Sales Plans and Targets in Asia & Latam, in order to obtain maximum company revenue and optimal sales force productivity. Responsibilities include hiring, planning, target setting and management, sales process optimization, sales compensation design and administration. The VP Sales is also will be responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization by creating a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement.
As a hyper-growth company, the ideal Reporty`s VP Sales will be an entrepreneurial leader that thrives in a fast-paced environment and can switch gears seamlessly, ambitious, persistent, highly motivated with Strong customer management & technical skills, out of the box thinker and a true business partner.
Based in Israel.
- Develop the company’s Strategic Sales plans and targets in Asia & Latam, in order to develop new business opportunities and maintaining strong existing relationships.
- Manage the sales teams, operations and resources to deliver profitable growth.
- Define and coordinate sales training programs that enable staff to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives
- Exceed customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting.
- Leverage and improve infrastructure and systems to support the success of the sales function.
- Compile information and data related to customer and prospect interactions.
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
- Work closely with the marketing function to establish successful channel and partner programs.
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities.
Who we are?
Reporty is the leading expert in the fields of location sharing, real-time communication, and incident predictive analytics.
We aim to change the way people interact with authorities in emergency and nonemergency situations (911/municipalities). Our Real-time communication ecosystem enables the public to deliver smart and rich data to command and control centers worldwide via Real-time video streaming, exact location including indoor positioning ability and IP /TDM communication.
The fact that we are a complete eco-system, integrating into existing Public Safety Answering Points (PSAPs) with ease, means that our system goes beyond anything the public or private sector has seen before.
Skills and Requirements:
- Proven experience of building / leading a sales organization with annual revenues exceeding of at least 10M USD in Asia & Latam.
- At least 8 years of experience in a leading Sales & Business development position in a High-Technology company in the field of: Telecommunication/Cyber security/ 911 Equipment and Systems/ Voice Network Technologies (including VoIP) /IP-Based Communications/Computer Aided Dispatch/Location & Mapping Services or other relevant technical product.
- Understanding of the government/ Public Safety sector procurement process- a big advantage.
- A proven track record in identifying, qualifying and closing new business for a technical large scale products- Must.
- Strong technical orientation
- Proven experience in managing Sales organization – recruiting, training, coaching and motivating employees to reach the department goals.
- Experience with creating and executing long term sales plans.
- Excellent at building & maintaining relationships with customers.
- Self motivated with a can-do approach.
- Strong attention to details, creative, open-minded, persistent and highly collaborative
- Professional in CRM tools including hands on experience (Salesforce – Advantage)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time abroad.
- Fluent English, both written and verbal.